Lambert-Reitman Building, Madison, Georgia
Originally was the Bank of Madison; the storefront was re-clad in the 1950’s. The cladding was removed and the storefront restored to its original look through the aid of original photographs. In 2003 the building was awarded the Preservation Excellence award for Outstanding Commercial Rehabilitation from the Madison Historic Preservation Commission.
Lambert Building Before Construction
Lambert Building Circa 1919